TYPES OF SERVICE
- All items are on compostable platters with compostable service ware
- No linen included, and client is responsible for clean up
- $25 Flat fee
- Includes full setup and clean up, black drape for food and beverage table provided
- Food displayed on china with compostable service ware included
- $50 Flat fee (no charge for SLC events)
- Required for all events containing hot food, or larger events
- Subject to service staff charges based on VUCE standards
- Black floor length drapes are provided for food and beverage tables at no additional charge
- Additional black floor length linens are available for rent for additional tables at a rate of $15.00 each
- Lap length linens (black or white) are available for rent for additional tables at a rate of $10.00 each
- Linens in a variety of sizes and color are available by conferring with your event manager
- Quality compostable goods are included with each event at no additional charge
- House china, glassware, and flatware are available for an additional fee of $3.50/person ($1.50 for glassware only)
- The number of staff required will depend on the type of event and the desired level of service
- Staffing is required for all events that contain hot food, as well as events with china, for the duration of the event
- All service staff is booked for a minimum of four hours; these hours are calculated from event set-up through event breakdown
- Staffing numbers are set by VUCE in order to execute your event successfully. Additional staff can be arranged if requested but we politely decline requests to operate below these standards.
Service Staff — $31.00 per hour
Bartender/Captain — $35.00 per hour
Chef — $40.00 per hour
Vanderbilt Catering & Events is happy to help with all your event planning needs. We can provide linens, florals, décor, and much more. Be sure to speak with your event manager for all your specific event needs.
Want to book an event using Vanderbilt Catering & Events? Inquire here.