While our dining facilities may look different, know that our commitment to quality food and the safety and wellbeing of the Vanderbilt community has never been stronger.
What’s New- Highlights
- More food trucks — Trucks from Yayos OMG, Puckett’s, and Califarmia will visit campus daily. Commodore Cash and Meal Money will be accepted.
- More Taste of Nashville options — Music City’s foodie scene is growing, and our Taste of Nashville program gives students the choice of partner restaurants, ranging from quick service to fine dining, all located near campus. New additions include Frutta Bowls and Elliston Place Soda Shop!
- New Nicholas S.Zeppos College Dining Hall — Serving lunch and dinner including signature items, international dishes and chef creations.
- Market Baskets – Using a meal swipe, students can receive a daily basket of fresh fruits and vegetables, along with pantry items like pasta and beans.
- PickupSpots —Students can preorder meals using the GET app and schedule a meal pickup time at these locations in advance. Meals will be prepared by our culinary staff.
- Expanded mobile ordering — Use the GET app to order at all markets and cafes.
- 2301 Allergen Free
- E. Bronson Ingram
- Nicholas S. Zeppos
- Suzie’s — Blair School of Music
- Suzie’s — NEW! Alumni Hall
- Suzie’s — MRB III
Pick up Locations
- look for this icon across campus: