While our dining facilities may look different, know that our commitment to quality food and the safety and wellbeing of the Vanderbilt community has never been stronger.
What’s New- Highlights
- More food trucks — Trucks from Yayos OMG, Puckett’s, and Califarmia will visit campus daily. Commodore Cash and Meal Money will be accepted.
- More Taste of Nashville options — Music City’s foodie scene is growing, and our Taste of Nashville program gives students the choice of partner restaurants, ranging from quick service to fine dining, all located near campus. New additions include Frutta Bowls and Elliston Place Soda Shop!
- New Nicholas S. Zeppos College Dining Hall — Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner including signature items, international dishes and chef creations.
- Market Baskets – Using a meal swipe, students can receive a daily basket of fresh fruits and vegetables, along with pantry items like pasta and beans.
- PickupSpots —Students can preorder meals using the GET app and schedule a meal pickup time at these locations in advance. Meals will be prepared by our culinary staff.
- Expanded mobile ordering — Use the GET app to order at all markets and cafes.
Our residential dining halls are the key component of Vanderbilt’s award-winning Campus Dining program. Under the direction of Executive Chef Jordan Rogers, meal options in our dining halls represent the widest variety of dining choices on campus. Whether it’s locally-sourced “Meat and Three” Chef’s Table entrees, globally-inspired cuisine, or fresh handmade sandwiches and salads, you’re sure to find a dish to satisfy any palate. All meals are served to-go style, and include an entree box (with two sides), an additional side or dessert, and a beverage.
Please note that residential dining halls do NOT require reservations or pre-orders.
Residential Dining Halls Include:
- 2301 Allergen Free
- E. Bronson Ingram
- Rand Dining Center
- Nicholas S. Zeppos
Due to COVID-19 social distancing guidelines, Munchie Marts will not be open to visitors; instead, students will have the ability to order Munchie Mart items online using the GET app. Munchie Mart Meals will include a a healthy selection of convenient fresh grab-and-go and prepacked options, designed to fit most dietary preferences and lifestyles. In addition to an entree + sides, a Munchie Mart Meal also includes a piece of fresh fruit and beverage. Looking for a quick snack or convenience item? Candy, snacks, drinks, and more are also available on GET, and can be purchased using Meal Money or Commodore Cash.
Munchie Mart locations for 2020-2021 include:
- Branscomb Munchie
- Commons Munchie
- Highland Munchie
- Kissam Munchie
In an effort to de-densify our campus dining operations, students can choose to preorder meals for pickup at one of six temporary popup locations, strategically located around campus. Meal options include delicious prepared sandwiches, bowls, wraps, and more. PickupSpot meals must be preordered by midnight the previous day, and are available via the GET app. Nutrition information can be found using NetNutrition at vu.edu/menus. Look for the icon below to find PickupSpots near you.
Lunch PickupSpot locations:
- Wilson Hall
- Buttrick hall
- University Club
Dinner PickupSpot locations:
- Carmichael Towers
- Branscomb Lobby