Reserve Napkin Inserts
Only Vanderbilt departments and Vanderbilt student groups may utilize the Rand Table Tents and the Commons Table Tents services.
Steps to reserve Napkin Insert Advertisement:
1. Submit reservation requests to Campus Dining Marketing Manager Jessica McKinney at email@example.com
When requesting, please include:
- name of organization
- event name
- event date
- preferred location(s)
- preferred reservation dates
*organizations may only reserve 2 locations, 1 week at a time*
Rand: 140 slots (2 organizations will reserve at one time at 70 slots each)
Commons: 140 slots (2 organizations will reserve at one time at 70 slots each)
EBI: 50 slots (2 organizations will reserve at one time at 25 slots each)
Kissam: 30 slots (1 organization will reserve at one time)
The Pub: 30 slots (1 organization will reserve at one time)
2. Once reserved, please send a proof of your organization’s table tent insert design for approval (MUST be 6.5″x4″)
3. Once approved, you are responsible for ordering and paying for your inserts through Vanderbilt Printing Services here: Printing Services – Digital Storefront – Tent Cards
- please have your inserts shipped to Campus Dining ATTN: Jessica McKinney at 110 21st Ave. South Suite 1120 Nashville, TN 37203
4. The Campus Dining Marketing team will insert and remove your inserts for you!
**Due to the popular demand of this free service no one office/group/department can reserve more than TWO times a semester.
Please submit your requests at least 1 week before the preferred reservation start date to insure your inserts are printed and distributed at the correct time.