Reserve Napkin Inserts
Napkin inserts suspended until fall 2020 semester
Only Vanderbilt departments and Vanderbilt student groups may utilize this service.
Steps to reserve Napkin Insert Advertisement:
1. Submit reservation requests to Campus Dining, Subject: “Napkin Insert Advertisement” at firstname.lastname@example.org
When requesting, please include:
- name of organization
- event name
- event date
- preferred location(s)
- preferred reservation dates
*organizations may only reserve 2 locations, 1 week at a time*
Rand: 140 slots (2 organizations will reserve at one time at 70 slots each)
Commons: 140 slots (2 organizations will reserve at one time at 70 slots each)
EBI: 50 slots (2 organizations will reserve at one time at 25 slots each)
Kissam: 30 slots (1 organization will reserve at one time)
The Pub: 30 slots (1 organization will reserve at one time)
2. Once reserved, please send a proof of your organization’s table tent insert design for approval (MUST be 6.5″x4″)
3. Once approved, you are responsible for ordering and paying for your inserts through Campus Copy.
- must be printed on cardstock and must be 6.5″x4″
- please have your inserts delivered to Campus Dining ATTN: Jessica McKinney at 110 21st Ave. South Suite 1120 Nashville, TN 37203
4. The Campus Dining Marketing team will insert and remove your inserts for you!
**Due to the popular demand of this free service no one office/group/department can reserve more than TWO times a semester.
Please submit your requests at least 1 week before the preferred reservation start date to insure your inserts are printed and distributed at the correct time.