All Vanderbilt Campus Dining Management are required to receive certification by the National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation ServSafe program.
We have a management position established to provide sole focus on food safety issues to assist management.
Food Safety and sanitation measures at Vanderbilt Campus Dining:
- HOURLY food temperature logs
- Continual food safety training for ALL staff
- Sanitation Contest for employees. To ensure that our staff is compliant with all food safety and sanitation standards we have launched a department “Sanitation Contest.”
- Sanitizer used on all counters and tables
- Hand sanitizer sold in all campus markets